Professional stereo PA amplifier,
with integrated crossover network and limiter.
- LCD for indicating temperature, operating mode, protective function
- Integrated crossover network: 120 Hz, 24 dB/oct., selectable: subwoofer, full range or satellite operation
- 3 operating modes can be selected (stereo, parallel or bridged)
- Temperature-controlled fans
- 2 level controls
- Ground lift function
- Speaker switch-on delay
- Protective circuit with LED indication for protection against short circuit, overheating and DC voltage overlay at the outputs
- Each channel with LEDs for indicating operating voltage, level and limiter
- NEUTRIK SPEAKON connections
STA-1400, STA-1000 and STA-600 are supplied with 3-pin IEC panel plugs and matching mains cables.
“Two MEGA-112 as top parts as well as one MEGA-118SUB were brought to the test. We used the power amplifiers STA-600 and STA-1400 for the top parts in bi-amping and the STA-1000 for the bass reproduction. For the functional control, we applied the digital speaker management DSM-260. The units were tested in a small factory building … it featured many windows, a concrete floor and several tiled surfaces, allowing the high frequencies to show no mercy … however, with the precise equalizers of the DSM-260, we were able to tame these very quickly … the unit allows to optimise the sound quickly and intuitively … we turned the volume up and achieved an impressive performance. The subwoofer is very stable and provides a really powerful sound. The MEGA-112 impresses by a really well-balanced sound. Full and dynamic dance music with a really great sound can thus be achieved. This PA system is able to easily provide a professional sound for 400 guests, even for the more sophisticated listener. Thumbs up. The selected PA combination is very suitable for everyone performing at temporary locations.”