Professional lectern with integrated 2-channel multifrequency receiver unit wiht UHF PLL technology
- Built-in high-performance mixing amplifier and speaker system, 75 W
- 2 x 16 selectable UHF frequencies (863.1-864.9 MHz)
- Integrated limiter
- 3 inputs via comb. jack mic (XLR)/line (6.3 mm jack) with 3-way equalizer and gain control
- 1 stereo line input via RCA jacks with gain control
- 2 shock-absorbing XLR jacks on the top part of the lectern for 2 optional gooseneck microphones (use one microphone input each), with phantom power
- 1 stereo line output via RCA jacks
- 2-way speaker system
- Integrated light in the top part of the lectern
- Column with 2 document compartments and 2 storage compartments
- 2 castors
Supplied w/o gooseneck microphone. Matching microphone EMG-650P is available at option.
Matching microphone transmitters or pocket transmitters are available at option, e.g. TXA-800HSE or TXA-800HT.
Licence-free in the EU.